Administrative Assistant at Breeze Energy Limited
Breeze Energy Limited is a Nigerian-owned energy service company, incorporated on the 4th of October, 2002, led by a management team of dedicated professionals with over 95 years of experience, a combined total of several decades of leadership in the oil & gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Contract
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum of 13 years relevant years of experience.
- This position would typically include a professional Administrative Assistant. Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
- Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th June, 2023.
Contact : Not Available
Address : Not Available